Magnolia Event Room Rental Agreement
2550 Sandy Plains Road #200
Marietta GA 30066
MAGNOLIA EVENT ROOM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This is a rental agreement between______________________________________________________ Name
and USA Party Store, for the use the Magnolia Event Room at USA PARTY Store For_____________________/ On________________________________/ At______________
Event Type Date of Event Start Time
- Includes the use of the event room + the warming kitchen (1500 SQ FT - 68 feet deep by 22 feet wide) as described in the RATES section of this contract.
- This contract is for 4 hours total for the rate of $499 on Saturday and $399 on Sunday through Friday
- Additional event and setup times can be purchased for an additional fee depending on availability
- Includes tables and folding chairs for up to 120 guests seating banquet style and 150 guests theatre style
- Includes onsite venue manager throughout your event to assist with any questions
- Dance stage
- Outstanding lighting effects with ceiling truss and sound activated stage lights
- Flat screen TVs and DVD Player
- LCD Projector with multiple connectivity options: HDMI, USB, AV, built -in speaker
- Wireless microphone
- Warming kitchen with a refrigerator and a microwave
- Free WIFI
- Ample parking space in the front and back
- ADA Accessible
- CAPACITY STANDING/THEATRE STYLE = up to 150 Guests
- CAPACITY SEATING BANQUET STYLE = up to 120 Guests
RENTAL PERIOD & EVENT HOURS
The Magnolia Event Room at USA Party Store is available for rent based on four (4) hour block minimum use of the facility; this time period includes thirty (30) minutes for setup, three (3) hours for the actual event and another thirty (30) minutes for cleanup. The actual event must end no later than 11 PM.
Additional event hours can be purchased at the rate of seventy-five dollars ($75) per hour during normal "event hours" (10 am to 11 pm) and ninety-nine dollars ($99.00) per hour for after "event hours (after 11 PM).
ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SETUP, ROOM DECORATION, ETC.
If the renter/guest needs additional time for setup, room decorating, etc. the renter may ask for access to the room beyond the contracted four (4) hours for an additional charge. Additional setup hours must be contiguous with event hours, i.e., additional set-up or breakdown time is only available for hours immediately before or after the event and is based on availability.
- A $100 date-hold security deposit is required to be guaranteed the date and time of your event; it can be used toward the rental fee or party supplies purchase when all accounts are settled and if there is no infraction of the contract or any damage to the facility.
- THIRTY (30) DAYS NOTICE IS REQUIRED FOR CANCELLATION OF YOUR EVENT WITHOUT PENALTY; HOWEVER, $25 TRANSACTION/CANCELLATION FEE IS REQUIRED TO PROCESS A REFUND BACK TO YOUR CREDIT CARD IF YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT WAS MADE USING A CREDIT CARD; CASH DATE-HOLD DEPOSIT IS REFUNDED 100%. CANCELLATION REQUESTS THAT ARE LESS THAN 30 DAYS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE REGARDLESS OF PAYMENT METHOD.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE & POLICIES FOR MAGNOLIA EVENT SPACE RENTAL
- INITIALS: ____ - To guarantee your event's day and time, you will need to pay $100 security deposit
- INITIALS: ____ - On the day of your event, you will pay your full rental fee and any unbilled extras.
- INITIALS: ____ - We require a credit card for any incidentals the day of the event.
- INITIALS: ____ - Thirty (30) days’ notice is required for cancellation of your event without penalty; however, $25 transaction/cancellation fee is required to process a refund back to your credit card if your security deposit was made using a credit card; cash date-hold deposit is refunded 100%
- INITIALS: ____ - Cancellation requests that are less than 30 days are not refundable regardless of payment method.
- INITIALS: ____ - USA Party Store reserves the right to cancel any event for which conditions outlined above is not made.
- INITIALS: ____ - Surveillance cameras are active at the facility; these are there for your protection as well as ours.
- INITIALS: ____ - Any damage sustained to the wall or any other properties that requires a professional to fix will be charged to the renter/guest credit card on file. A walk through will be conducted with the renter/guest before leaving the facility to ensure there is no issue.
- INITIALS: ____ - Back Exit door must remain closed when an amplified song is playing
DECOR & USE RESTRICTIONS
USA Party Store will make every effort to ensure your event is a success. We require your cooperation to make sure everyone has a safe and enjoyable time.
AT NO TIME IS A RENTER OR A GUEST IS ALLOWED ON A LADDER. USA PARTY STAFF MUST COMPLETE ALL DECORATING WORK THAT REQUIRES A LADDER AT THE RENTER/GUEST’S DIRECTION. IF YOU NEED LADDER WORK, YOU MUST NOTIFY USA PARTY STAFF IN WRITING 3 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR EVENT.
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE BUILDING.
You may not put holes in any walls.
Youth functions (under age 21) are required to have an adult chaperone (s) over age 21
Candles may be used only if the candles are in containers and the wick of the candle is at least two (2) inches from the top of the container. USA Party reserves the right to remove candles at their discretion for the security of everybody and in consultation with the renter/guest
All items brought into the Magnolia Even Room (e.g., personal items, props, etc.) must be removed immediately following the event; items that are not removed will be disposed of by USA Party Store
Clean up Responsibilities
Return the facility to its previous condition which includes:
INITIALS: ____ Sweeping the floor of the main even room and the kitchen
INITIALS: ____ Wiping tables and chairs if food or drink is spilled on them
INITIALS: ____ Cleaning the kitchen sinks and the countertops
INITIALS: ____ Removal of foods and drinks from the refrigerator
INITIALS: ____ Removal of personal items brought to the event
INITIALS: ____ Removal of decorations from the wall including command strip tapes and
hooks; any damage sustained to the wall is the renter’s responsibility to fix
INITIALS: ____ Mopping the floor if food or drink has been spilled on the floor
INITIALS: ____ Putting trash generated from your event in the dumpster in the back of the building
You agree that USA Party Store is not responsible for any items personal or otherwise brought into the event facility or in the facility’s parking lots that are lost, stolen, damaged or otherwise lose value. Renter/Guest specifically waives and agrees to hold harmless USA Party Store, its agents, employees and assigns, from any claims, loss or damage to any guests, vehicles, or others as a result of the use of said Magnolia event space, adjacent areas, parking lot and USA Party site or areas traversed to access said event room, unless said claim, loss or damage is the result of USA Party, its employees, or agents, direct Intentional misconduct.
4-hours party: ($399 Sunday through Friday & $499 on Saturday)
Extra hour actual event (during "event hours" 10 am to 11 pm): $75
Extra hour actual event (outside "event hours" after 11 pm): $99
Extra hour set-up time: $35
Additional setup hours must be contiguous with event hours.
Rates are subject to change
________________________ / _______________________ /___________________ /______________________
DATE OF EVENT EVENT TYPE START TIME EVENT END TIME
___________________________________________ / ______________________________________________
ADDITIONAL SETUP TIME? (in hours) ADDITIONAL EVENT TIME?
RESPONSIBLE PARTY NAME(S)
RESPONSIBLE PARTY ADDRESS
_______________________________________________ / ___________________________________________
RESPONSIBLE PARTY HOME TELEPHONE # CELL #
RESPONSIBLE PARTY EMAIL ADDRESS
ESTIMATED # OF GUESTS
___________________________________ ____ / _________________________ ______________________
SECURITY DEPOSIT TOTAL EVENT SPACE COST
I I have read the rules for USA Party event rental space; I understand my responsibility and agree to the conditions set forth.
__________________________________________________________ / ________________________
LESSEE’S SIGNATURE DATE
LESSEE’S NAME PRINTED
_________________________________________________________ / ________________________
USA Party, LLC DATE