Up, Up, And Away!
As superheroes go, we don't think Mary Poppins gets recognized often enough. Don't think she's a superhero? Well, just think about it for a minute. She's got some superb umbrella flying skills, navigating the smoggy London skyline like a champ without getting even a spot of soot on her dainty white ensemble. Secondly, she's got that miraculous bag! No other superheroes carry something that looks so ordinary and carries so much that we know of. And while she might apply her special talents to something less sensational than fighting crime, we're pretty sure cheering up kids all around the world is a great way to use those heroic skills. We could all use more dancing penguins in our lives!
This ensemble is cheerful and ready for some Broadway-style singing with red waist accent fabric that features piping that makes it look like a corset without the restriction. The top would be all the rage in Victorian London. The bodice has a generous ruffle, a lacey collar, and slightly puffed lace sleeves. You'll love the sparkly tea-length skirt that gives your dress a twirl-factor that any musical costume needs. Top it all off with the included hat, add on some lace gloves and a parasol and you'll be ready to start your new magical nanny career!
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- 100% polyester fabric; 100% polyurethane foam; 56% nylon, 44% polyester lace
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Satin base layer, glittery knit mesh overlay & sleeves
- Knit mesh jabot has lace & ribbon neck band w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Lace fingerless gloves have elastic at wrists
- Hat has foam crown, mesh brim w/ memory wire in edge, mesh chin band
- Officially licensed